Friday, April 3, 2015

Quick and Simple Bake Salmon

A recipe shared by my niece, Mirosha from US. I tried this version of marination for our dinner a few days ago.  I could not find any chipotle powder so I substituted with paprika powder.  I love the use of paprika powder for marinating sea foods and meats. 

For side dish I had some carrots, potatoes, capsicums and broccoli.  My potatoes was slightly under-cooked, should have boiled and let it bake together with the other veges.

Ingredients required

3 cuts of salmon
Orange Juice from 2 oranges
Teriyaki Sauce enough to glaze the salmon
Chipotle pepper powder - enough to cover the salmons.

Vegetables of your choice for side dish.
  
  • Thaw salmon, squeeze orange juice on it and let it sit for about half hour.
  • Glaze it with teriyaki sauce
  • sprinkle with chipotle pepper powde as per need
  • bake skin side down for 30 mins on 180C
  • broil on hi 5mins before removing and serve hot.

Enjoy

Sathiarani
















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Quick and Easy Vegetable Briyani

Quick and Easy Vegetable Pulao with Pomegranate Raita 2nd Friday Aadhi Velli Menu of the day Naivedyam was Arisi Paruppu Payasam @ Rice ...